The Sartorius Master’s Scholarship is a university opportunity that will support your education and enhance the opportunities in your career – financially, professionally and personally.
This individual scholarship program is designed to help you develop your full potential in science or engineering sciences while advancing your professional career.
In order to be successful, a partnership needs to be a good match. This is also true of this scholarship program.
In addition to the classic expectations you will receive as a matriculation certificate and grade review at the beginning of the new semester, the scholarship host has additional expectations of their scholarship holders.
They encourage our scholarship holders to use a variety of opportunities to create a network within the company and expand their professional and personal development. This is possible, for example, through internships or dissertations, as we are convinced that this can advance the master’s curriculum.
The Master’s Scholarship in Sartorius for Science and Engineering is to simplify advances in life sciences research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new treatment more quickly and efficiently. So that more people can have access to better medicines.
Nearly 11,000 workers in more than 60 manufacturing and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision.
About the Scholarship Host
Sartorius is a leading medical equipment supplier and international laboratory. With innovative products and quality services, our two divisions, Bio-Process Solutions and Laboratory Products and Services, help customers around the world implement complex and essential quality processes in a biopharmaceutical production environment and laboratory environments in a time-efficient manner.
The Sartorius Scholarship can back you up – financially, professionally and personally. The tailored scholarship program is designed to help you develop your full potential in science while advancing your professional career.
As a scholarship holder for Sartorius, you can write your thesis with specific reference to the actual practice, and your results can even become part of a new Sartorius product. Get the best of both worlds: Deepen your knowledge and put into practice what you learn.
Who is eligible to apply for Sartorius Master’s Scholarship?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in information technology, data science, chemistry, bio, biomedicine, chemistry or electrical engineering with good or excellent grades.
- You are enrolled in a master’s degree in one of these fields at a German university, or intend to do so
- You will want to gain professional experience with a world-leading supplier of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment
- Your English skills are strong; Experience working or studying abroad is an advantage
- You see challenges as different opportunities, enjoy taking responsibility and acting proactively
- You identify with our organizational values of sustainability, openness and enjoyment
Sartorius Master’s Scholarship Benefit/ Value
- Monthly financial grant during the master’s degree program
- Internship or master’s degree in Sartorius
- Personal mentor for a personal consultation on professional and personal development
- Training seminars, for example. In project management and community building
- Networking with scholarship holders and other experts
- Good chances to start our career with Sartorius
In addition to receiving a monthly scholarship of 800 euros per month and a refund of the semester fees, you will be assigned a mentor (expert/director Sartorius), to whom you can turn at any time to ask for help regarding a variety of issues.
Supporting documents for Sartorius Master’s Scholarship
Please send the materials as follows through the online system on the site and in the application link below:
- Motivation letter
- Resume (CV)
- Letter of reference from your professor or university lecturer
- A copy of the undergraduate certificate or similar certificate
- Job references, testimonials or letters of recommendation from your employer, if any, as well
- Completed training or other education certificates
After posting a position on our home page, you will have the opportunity to apply by submitting a full scholarship application by July 31st of this year. After the early selection, we will invite candidates for telephone interviews.
Based on pre-selection as well as telephone interviews, we will invite applicants to a one-day assessment center in Göttingen. On this day you will perform various exercises and at the end of the day you will receive detailed feedback.
In addition, we define our decision in the community.