The U.S. government has approved US Embassy scholarships for students from developing countries; to increase literacy levels and aid the development of those countries. The program is designed to provide 100% financial assistance to any graduate who has an interest in studying in the United States but lacks funding.
US Embassy Scholarships, a cornerstone for the development of the US Government assistance program for international students, provides access to postgraduate education, training and professionals.
The US Embassy Scholarships for International Students have been established to lift the financial burden of university education from Africans.
These scholarships are most often funded by multinational companies such as COCA-COLA, PEPSI, TARGET, MICROSOFT and many others.
Every year many students seek scholarships that will allow them to pass a program in the United States. This is due to the high level of students studying in the United States of America. Thus, the US is one of the leading countries in which every curriculum is carried out.
Thus, fortunately, some agencies, institutions and businesses, knowing that meeting the standard of living and study in the US is difficult for international students, regularly provides several scholarship opportunities to support bright minds. That is why there are many scholarships to the U.S. Embassy for international students.
About The Scholarship Host
The consular sections of the U.S. Embassy and Consulate are responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and to those wishing to occupy an unlimited or permanent residence in the United States.
The primary purpose of an embassy is to assist American citizens traveling to or residing in the host country. U.S. State Department officers also interview citizens of the host country who wish to travel to the United States for business, education, or tourism purposes.
Embassy staff communicates with representatives of the host government, local businesses, NGOs, the media and educational institutions, as well as private citizens to increase understanding of the United States and its policies and to cooperate in common interests.
U.S. embassies and consulates abroad, as well as foreign embassies and consulates in the United States, have a special status. While the host government is responsible for the security of American diplomats and the area around the embassy, the embassy itself belongs to the country it represents.
Representatives of the host country cannot enter the embassy without a permit – even to put out a fire – and an attack on an embassy is considered an attack on the country it represents.
Eligibility criteria for US Embassy Scholarships
These scholarships are usually offered to candidates from developing countries who lack the funds to advance their education or to candidates with outstanding academic performance.
- Criteria for selection: Applicants with a proposal for admission (Candidates can apply to all US universities) are selected for scholarships according to criteria set by the Scholarship Committee.
- English language requirement: The English language requirement will depend on whether you have a test certificate or are from an English-speaking country. Which will receive a waiver. Also, the institution to which you submit a receipt plays a significant role in receiving the requirements.
- Eligibility for the country / candidates: Students from Africa together with the Middle East (especially developing countries). The specific countries are: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, Botswana, Malawi, Mali, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, African Republic, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Congo . (Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Seychelles Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Central Chad, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, South Sudan along with the Middle East.
US Embassy Scholarships Benefits
Benefits related to a U.S. Embassy scholarship will usually include in addition to tuition coverage;
- Settlement Maintenance arrangement ($ 14,900 to cover many gatherings in the 2018-18 class; the virtuoso rate for courses may be lower than the mill year)
- Fare single flight ticket in economics at the beginning and end of the course
- Incoming visa costs and the price of the supplement to immigration health
- Sharp funding progress – from $ 500 to $ 2,000, depending on the size of your course.
- Settlement Family settlement – up to $ 10,120 for early teens and about $ 4,320 for another graduate. You will not find further support on the subject
How to apply for US Embassy Scholarships for International Students
Interested candidates can begin with the steps below for receiving U.S. Embassy Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Look for the US Embassy Scholarship: Use the link that appears in the post and check the application page for an up-to-date and detailed application guide. We encourage you to visit the official U.S. Embassy Scholarships information page for accurate scholarships and programs that are available; including requirements for applicants.
- Prepare application documents: Organize all supporting documents including all educational skills and academic transcripts (for graduate students) for a quick submission without a doubt.
- Fill out an application form: Complete your information in the application provided and replace your reports as required.
- You can also download the application form, fill out and submit along with your supporting credentials at the embassy in your country (it depends on the approach adopted by the US Embassy / Consulate in your country).
- The embassy does not charge any fee for applying for scholarships
- You will need to contact an institution in the US as part of the application process.
US Embassy scholarships Application Link
We Also Recommend The Following:
Top 20 USA Scholarships for International Students – 2022/2023
List Of Scholarships For Indian Students To Study In USA- 2022/2023
Top 20 Scholarships in UK for International Students- 2022/2023
Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships- 2022/2023
Rhodes Scholarships at University of Oxford- 2022/2023